David Rimmer, Vice President, European Security at Equifax
I help Chief Execs and MDs deliver more change with less effort
– by creating levels of alignment in their team never before experienced, and with everyone pointing in the same direction you can achieve just about anything.
Imagine a team who:
- share a strong clarity of purpose
- build lasting cohesion and trust
- harness key differences to benefit the whole organisation
- achieve genuine team buy-in to decisions made
- hold one another fully accountable to deliver results
- are fully aligned in both intent and action
- banish silo thinking for good
Zoe Dickson, Director, Global Talent Pipeline at 3M, Minneapolis
Peter has tremendous credibility at 3M and to me ranks as one of the best I have worked with in terms of coaching, facilitation and leading organisation change. He is very engaging, fearless of seniority in ensuring the tough issues are tackled and has very strong process capability.
Whether your team is halfway there – or nowhere near –
I can get you exactly where you need to be.
And, because you haven’t got time to focus on development for development’s sake,
I make sure that everything we do generates:
- valuable space to work on complex challenges facing your organisation
- visibility of the real issues holding you back (including the ones you know nothing about)
- elimination of destructive tension, turning it into a force for growth
- a high level road map for transformational change that will make your vision a reality
All my work comes with a cast iron guarantee
if you work with me but don’t notice the difference – I will work with you until you do – without charging you a penny!
Sue Evans, President, Public Sector People Managers Association Ltd
Working with Peter has challenged our leaders to be the best they can be – generating a significant shift in leadership capacity. Through the right balance of support and challenge, our leaders have increased in both confidence and capability and are creating a more positive and creative culture throughout the organisation.
I am delighted to have the opportunity to write in support of Peter because he really does live and breathe the values he promotes. He is an enormously positive presence whose sessions are filled with energy, challenge and insight. He is extremely knowledgeable and incredibly skilled in facilitating learning which is fun as well as being highly effective. Peter is absolutely focused on getting the best from people to ensure they continue to grow.
Time with Peter is time very well spent. You will see and feel the difference immediately as you work with him to realise your full potential.
- The process begins with a one day offsite to clarify a shared team purpose, build a foundation of trust and begin elimination of the ‘corridor conversations’ that undermine teams
- This day operates as a stand-alone with significant benefit in its own right, and therefore offers ‘a toe in the water’ whilst being the first in a series of monthly offsites for 6 months
- Each session involves live topics to work through as a team so current issues and challenges are being resolved whilst simultaneously developing the team
- Monthly 1:1 implementation / coaching sessions will accelerate and embed the change
- If you need it yesterday, faster options may be available at an additional cost
- If you need more change for less effort, then let me give you my undivided attention. Get more out of your business without having to pour everything in, simply by requesting an appointment today.
- It’s complimentary. There’s no obligaton. You’ll find it loaded with value. Simple. Just drop me a line – it will be the best message you send this year.
- Just one final word – I only work with a limited number of teams, so get in touch sooner rather than later, even if you are thinking long term.