- Is your team delivering what you need?
- Does life at work ever feel like swimming in treacle?
- Has your goal ever been simply surviving the week?
Well, you don’t have to burn people out to make things happen. You don’t have to start all over again. And you don’t have to work 12 hour days all week. Why? Because you and your team already have what it takes to succeed – but you will only discover what you really have by looking in the right place. Peter is the perfect guide. He will help you discover:
- Why there are ONLY two rules of leadership
- The single biggest predictor of consistently high performing teams
- How to spot and avoid the worst recruitment mistake you could ever make
- When conflict is good news and how you can use it to accelerate change
- How training fleas reveals a sobering lesson on leadership!
Peter reconnects managers with what makes them buzz, bridging the gap from frustration and overwhelm to performance and control by aligning unconnected teams into high performing teams and getting the elephants out of the corner of the room and onto the table!
Founder of Internal Alignment and co-author of the soon to be published “The Art of Being a Brilliant Leader”, Peter is a passionate and engaging speaker whose aim is to help his clients and their teams become the best version of themselves.
He is the master of creating floodlit moments at any conference…